Monday, February 4, 2008

Spoiled not Rotten

I recently hosted a Baby Shower for a friend of mine and of course could not resist making a Gift Basket full of Baby Bling Things! We are all guilty of splurging on things for our Little Prince or Princess and some might say over indulging them with toys and clothes and everyday items… as I was making all the goodies for the gift basket my Husband shaking his head chimed in saying “…not even born yet and she’s spoiled rotten!” hearing this exact comment from him when I was pregnant with our Little Princess got me thinking, ok I will admit she is Spoiled but I beg to differ on the Rotten part LOL, and I nonchalantly turned to him and said Spoiled not Rotten! Well that was it, the perfect saying for a Bling outfit and if I do say so myself it turned out sooo cute I couldn’t resist adding it to my Baby Bling Clothing Line!

No comments: