Monday, November 7, 2011

Why am I closed?

I get e-mails daily asking why I am no longer open and if/when they can order. I thought it was fair to explain the reason for closing shop!

I started getting headaches, ALL the time, I woke up with a headache and went to bed with one, when I finally got the nerve to go to the doctor the news was terrifying. My gut feeling was right and was told I had a brain tumor. That day forever changed my life of not only myself but my family! My life turned into a revolving door of Dr. appts. and scans and needles and test and extreme pain. Sitting on pins and needles waiting for results was the worst feeling. I continued to work up untill it was 3 weeks before I had brain surgery and at that point I was at a cross road and had to make a decision on what was best not only for me but my very young children. It was one of the hardest decisions I had to make, I had built this business from nothing and it was like a 3rd child! Obviously, in the end I decided to close it.

I want to thank all of you that made my business a wonderful sucess and to those that continue to e-mail wanting to place orders!

No comments: